EnviroPro® sub-surface Soil Probes are long-life maintenance-free instruments suitable for all soil types.|
These multifunction probes are fully encapsulated, environmentally sealed, reliable and repeatable instruments. Sensors are located at 10cm intervals, with probes being available in 40, 80, 120 and 160cm long versions. The output may be factory or user selected for CMOS or SDI-12 to be compatible with all standard loggers. Optional EnviroPro® battery and solar powered loggers are also available.
The unique EnviroPro® Full sub-surface Soil Probes measure
in one robust unit for economical and continuous monitoring and never need field re-calibration.
- Temperature and
For details of applications, outputs and interfacing options please contact us.
- Easy field installation
- SDI-12 compatible output
- Optional telemetry loggers
- Facilitates fertiliser optimisation
- Suitable for all crop root depths
- Designed and made in Australia
- Set-and-forget maintenance-free
- Optional SDI-12 to RS-485 converter
- Wide range 6 to 15 VDC auxiliary supply
- Auxiliary AC or DC power supply optional
- Temperature-compensated measurements
EnviroPro® Light sub-surface Soil Probes for Moisture and Temperature